300 Hour NYSY Yoga Teachers Diploma: through 100 Hour Yoga Teaching Skills
Sharpening our Skills, Blossoming as Teachers, 100 hours
6 Weekends, 8.30am-6pm
31 March – 2 April
This 100 Hour Abhaya Yoga Teaching Skills program fully prepares you to be an excellent Yoga Teacher. Through progressive drills and teaching exercises, inspiring lectures and teaching methodology, you learn to perfect your teaching skills, overcome your fears and doubts and blossom as an excellent teacher.
Even for experienced yoga teachers, this course will give you extra confidence in all aspects of teaching, and will empower you with new fearless inspiration.
Level 1: Class Sequencing, Themes, & Teaching Methods
17-19 March & 31 March – 2 April | Fridays: Optional Practice
* Class Structure.
* Asana Sequencing.
* Creating Themes.
* Voice & Language.
* Observation Skills.
* Alignment Review. Adjustments.
* One to One & Group Teaching.
* Abhaya 6 Steps: From Alignment to Action.
Level 2: Adjustments & Therapeutics
7-9 April & 21-23 April | Fridays: Optional Practice
* Therapeutics for: knee, ankle, low back, shoulder, neck.
* Verbal and Manual Adjustments for each Asana Category.
* Use of Props.
Level 3: Teaching various levels & special groups, Career & Ethics
5-7 May & 19-21 May, 34 hours | Fridays 6 & 20: Optional Practice
* Specialized teaching for: various levels of classes, different ages, special populations.
* Planning ahead: seasonal, annual class plans.
* Teaching Practicum: Sharing & Feedback.
* Finding our inner stance, power & responsibility.
* Career Planning & Professional/Business Practices.
* Personal Practice for us as Teachers.
Early, pre-paid one month prior to program start
450€* per level or 1,060€* for all 3 Levels, 100 Hours
550€* per level, or 1,360€* for all 3 Levels, 100 Hours