NYSY STUDIOS | YOGA & PILATES ACADEMY | RETREAT CENTER | ATHENS, GREECE
NYSY & BASI Pilates Teacher Training
This is the full BASI Pilates teacher training program. It incorporates the whole spectrum of mat and equipment exercises covering all three levels: fundamental, intermediate, and advanced. Graduates have both the knowledge and the accreditation to teach clients of different levels of experience, age and ability.
It is the true Jewel of Pilates’ practice and philosophy, because the whole method is tought as a continuous, harmonious whole.
7 weekends plus 1 Anatomy weekend, 100 lecture hours
The Mat Work Teacher Training Course is considered the «crown jewel» of Pilates. It is the essence of the system, without which a great void would exist.
The MWTTC provides a thorough education in the Mat Work and its infinite applications. In addition to being the foundation on which all else is based, it is also the perfect springboard to the CTTC.
- Attendance of all Mat lectures and modules 30 hours
- Examination process
- Observation & Class Attendance: minimum 20 hours
- Self-Practice: over 50 hours
- Student Teaching & Class Assisting: 30 hoursTotal hours for diploma 130 hours
- December 16-17, Anatomy with Yiannis Datis