PRE & POST NATAL
PILATES TEACHER TRAINING
with Ashley Ritchie
Friday, December 8th
- Overview of pregnancy
- Hormonal changes
- Conditions of concern
- Understanding the changes in the body
- Exercising correctly through 1st and 2nd trimester
Saturday December 9th
- Prenatal class
- 2nd trimester continued
- 3rd trimester considerations
Sunday December 10th
- Labour and Birthing
- Labour and post birth hormones
- Natural and Caesarean Section
- Exercising post birth
- Diastasis Recti AND PSD
- Correcting Diastasis Recti
- Repertoire variation and modifications – Mat and small apparatus
- Postnatal class
390 euro, early bird until November 6th 450 euro, after
+ V.A.T. 24%
*Study guide manual is included
RESERVATION & INFORMATION AT:
NIKIS 25, ATHENS
210 3232 004
ABOUT ASHLEY RICHIE…
Ashley had a baby in her 20’s, a baby in her 30’s and a baby in her 40’s ~ These personal experiences spanning three very different adult life phases has provided her with a very unique insight and understanding into pregnancy & childbirth and its effects on the body.
• Her “Pilates and Pregnancy” journey began when she was asked to present at “Learn from the Leaders “ for BASI Pilates SA in 2007. The three hour workshop developed into a three day Pre and Postnatal Advanced Education Program for BASI.
• Ashley was introduced to the BASI method of teaching by in 2000 by her mentor and inspiration Rael Isacowitz.
• She has attended many workshops from “highly rated” presenters in this field to reaffirm the “Pilates through Pregnancy” content. Pilates through Pregnancy is one of the most popular and well attended course BASI SA runs.