December 03, 2018
FUNCTIONAL SATI DYNAMIC CLASS
Beyond Functional Training with Evi Choutou
THE FUNCTIONAL SATI DYNAMIC METHOD AIMS TO IMPROVE:
• our muscular system condition
• all the skeletal apparatus skills
• our cardiovascular system condition, ensuring greater energy intake
• the control of our movements, by developing more effective gestures
• our muscular system activation
ALL THE ABOVE ENSURE AN OVERALL PHYSICAL CONDITION IMPROVEMENT.
In conclusion, training is actually much more than a simple sequence of exercises. It is the exploration of our limits, a continuous challenge that allows us to know ourselves and improve. Much more than just a physical matter: a workout is the education in putting efforts for the attainment of a goal. This should be the initial stimulus that leads us to this path. Training will not necessarily make us champions, but it will surely produce significant improvements that will help us express our full potential.
Bio Evi Choutou
Evi Choutou is from Athens, Greece. Lived in Rome, Italy for almost 20 years. Currently, she is working in both countries. She has been spending most of her life practicing sports and working in the wellness world. She oriented her studies in identifying all those disciplines that can serve in improving life quality. Although some of them are of a huge value, they don’t adapt easily to the present moment. Therefore she started looking for the “missing component” and for the way to insert them in our current context.
Graduated in Architecture and Urban Planning, she is a Bio-Architecture and Feng Shui consultant. Naturopath with specialization in natural nutrition, kinesiologist, yoga instructor and personal trainer. She is passionate about functional training and expressive art therapies. She is the author and editor for the wellbeing magazine Piubenessere and examines thoroughly everything that can raise the quality of life.
Her studying, professional experience and travelling brings her to focus on her vocation. The research of wellbeing throughout all of our layers. As a result, the SATI Dynamic (Sensorial Awareness Training & Inspiration) method arrives to promote awareness and conscious choice on:
- the environment where we live, work and move (our house is our third skin)
- our lifestyle and our life rhythm… (direct contact with nature and healthy habits)
- a healthy body, mind and heart training
- healthy personal and social relationships
- any kind of art and activity able to raise creativity, spirituality and personal growth.